Wednesday, June 10, 2009

fun with PhotoFunia

One day I was totally bored with my FB profile picture. I wanted pluto cute to be pluto the cutest ;) and I found an easy way to do it. Finally I ended up with a rocking profile picture and everyone got admired. Today I thought to share it with you. You guys can do it if you are interested.

click here to go the PhotoFunia.com

once you go there you can see lot of effects are available for you to choose. select the one you like and click on it.

then upload your picture(don't worry itz going to be automatically deleted with in 2 hours).

after that you can see a totally awesome picture appearing with the effect chose by you. :) Blockquote

are you bored with your picture too? then what are you waiting for? have fun :)

Loonapix.com is also providing the same facility. but I found PhotoFunia more interesting with larger collection of effects. :)

2 comments:

kesh said...

:-) yup tz really cool. hey i can remember that profile pic lol;...nice post again keep it up :::

pluto said...

thanx budz :)